Terms and Conditions
- We are pleased to offer the online booking and payment service to our valued customers.
- To cancel the reservation on any of the company's tourist programs except for the train trip "Journey through 1916" a request must be sent by the customer 72 hours in advance so that the customer can refund the paid amount, minus all fees and commissions related to the process. The cancellation request will not be accepted maximum before 72 hours from the start of the program.
- If a train trip is booked “"Journey through 1916” and the reservation is canceled by the customer, the customer will not be able to recover the paid amount.
- If a trip of “Journey Through 1916” is canceled due to weather conditions (and/or) any circumstance beyond the control of the Jordanian Heritage Revival Company, the paid amount will be refund within 14 working days from the date of submitting a request to refund by the customer.
- The customer must submit a request to refund what has been paid through the contact us form www.jhrc.jo/Contents/Contact-Us on the website and fill all booking information’s.