In the cinema, film and media production sector, the company plays several important roles in its various projects in Wadi Rum, Shobak, Petra and Um Qais.
The most significant role was in the Wadi Rum region. Where the region is considered an important location and destination for international film producers due to its distinctive desert geographical nature. In Wadi Rum desert a wide range of international films were produced, such as Lawrence of Arabia, The Martians, Aladdin and Star Wars, in addition to a group of Arab and local works of series and commercial advertisements, where the role of the company is represented in several axes, including:
- Training and qualifying a group of local community members on equestrian and shooting skills and performing dangerous acting movements to provide film producers with these skills and capabilities and provide them upon request.
- Providing two trains with a group of open and closed cars for the purposes of filming scenes related to the modern trains with the diesel train and the old ones with the steam train.
- Providing a wide variety of old military and heritage vehicles and disarmed tanks with maintenance and operation staff for the purposes of using them to photograph the appropriate historical eras.
- Providing a wide variety of traditional weapons, ammunition, and sonic crackers, along with the operation and maintenance staff, to participate in the filming of action scenes and shootouts.
- Providing a wide range of purebred Arabian horses, English horses, hybrid horses, and camels for the purposes of filming various scenes from historical or modern films and television commercials.
- In addition to the above, and by virtue of its presence in the southern region and its close relationship with the local community, the company plays the role of mediator to organize the process of purchasing services from the local community, such as transportation and guarding for the benefit of film producers in the southern region and Wadi Rum in particular.
- The company contributed to the provision of an insurance policy that benefits the tourism associations that have been contracted with in the southern region, including the Rum Association, Al-Disah Association, Al-Salihiya and Al-Shakriya Association, Al-Humaima Association, Wadi Araba Association, and the Taten District Association.
The company has participated, through its capabilities mentioned above, in providing production services for many films, series and television commercials, including:
- The Great Arab Revolt movie (3 parts)
- John Wick 4 movie
- British military competition programme, SAS.
- family competition program (Amazing Race)
- An episode of Top Gear, the French version
- An episode of Extreme Railway Journeys 'Railway to The Holy Land'
- Ford F150 pickup advertisement
- Mahindra XUV500 advertisement
- All the Money in The World movie
- Authentic jewelry advertising
- Al-Damaa Al-Hamra series (Bedouin series)
- The Asphalt Collar series (Bedouin series)
- A series of (presence of the procession of absence.)